Quality used cars by Carlton Car Centre Ltd in Nottingham
Carlton Car Centre Ltd was established in 1995 by Terry Linley and Richard Pearson. After many years of working in large franchise main dealerships, they decided to create a car sales business with the ethos of a friendly and low-pressure approach for people to purchase a quality used car.
With over 60 quality cars in stock, all prepared to highest standards, you can be assured that though we are serious retailers we are still small enough to care.
We buy cars for cash and all retail cars sold complete with a new MOT, full service and comprehensive parts & labour warranty.
All cars are HPI checked.
Within the site you will find information on the latest selection of quality used cars in our showroom, which is updated constantly, listing the latest cars with images and details, currently in stock. You can also find details on how you can contact us whether regarding service, sales or simply to request information on any of the vehicles you've seen in our virtual showroom.
But remember our showroom isn't only online, we have new stock arriving regularly, so do come and visit us. We are confident that you'll agree that our cars and our service are second to none.
We look forward to receiving your enquiries, we also accept all major credit and debit cards.
- We have been trading for over 25 years
- We check all our cars with HPI
- We service all our cars sold in our own workshop
- We prepare our cars to the highest forecourt standard
- We offer flexible finance options
- We sell all of our retail cars with a comprehensive warranty
- We listen to all of your requirements
- We specialise in Ex Motability Vehicles