If you are in the market for a used car, you may not have considered ex-motability vehicles. There are lots of benefits yet it is still not widely known about. Here's everything you need to know.
Why buy Ex-Motability?
There are many reasons to buy Ex-Motability vehicles.
- All cars are 3 years old or younger
- All have had just one owner
- Full main dealer service history
- Many have covered less than 15,000 miles
- All vehicles are standard with no adaptations
- Meticulously inspected with pre-delivery service
- In addition we offer the convenience of nationwide door to door delivery and a first class after sales service
How to buy Ex-Motability?
The process of buying an Ex-Motability vehicle could not be easier.
- First choose your car from the huge selection
- Pick your colour, variant, mileage and specification
- You will only need to pay a refundable deposit to secure the vehicle. We can then arrange finance and part exchange if required. You are free to come and inspect and test drive the vehicle before making payment. If however you do not wish to, or are unable to collect we can deliver the car direct to your door anywhere in England. We have sold hundreds cars this way and can offer you complete peace of mind; if you are not fully satisfied we will refund you in full.
If you are looking for a used car near Nottingham, visit the team at Carlton Car Centre and enquire about an ex-motability vehicle.